SCHOOLZONE PASSWORD RESET
If you require a schoolzone password reset please contact Lori.Allen@epsb.ca
Out of District Registration
CHANGES TO HIGH SCHOOL DELIVERY FOR 2020-21
For the 2020-21 school year, most Division high schools will move towards a quarterly schedule. This is different from our typical two semester schedule where students have more classes per semester. Some high schools, like our K-12 schools or others that may offer speciality programming, may not choose to use a quarterly schedule. It is up to each high school to choose how best to deliver programming that fits the needs of the school community.
HOW A QUARTERLY SCHEDULE WORKS
Students would take two courses at a time:
- students may take one subject in the morning and the other in the afternoon,
- students will continue to receive the same amount of instructional time they did in a two-semester schedule,
- in-person classes will be 150 minutes, and
- diploma exams will be held in November, January, April and June for each quarter.
WHY WE’RE INTRODUCING A QUARTERLY SEMESTER SCHEDULE
This change is being introduced because it will:
- help high schools transition between scenarios more easily throughout the school year if the COVID-19 situation changes.
- allow students to focus on fewer subjects at time, which will help ease the transition if schools have to move to at-home learning.
Check out our 2020-21 Viewbook!
Jasper Place Resource List
Assistant Principals (Main Office) Counsellors (Student Services)
ACCESS/Tutoring: Karen Chung & Jill Hooke (LRC)
Career Centre: Jessica Corbo (Student Services)
Wellness Coaches: (STAR Centre)
Cultural Liaison: Lyle Tootoosis (STAR Centre)
RAP & Work Experience: Pat Elliott (room 155)
Feed a Rebel
To ensure Jasper Place High School students are well-fed and ready to learn, we have also created the Feed-A-Rebel Fund. This fund will support students to access healthy food items during the school day. In addition to approaching local businesses and hosting fundraisers, we are also asking our school community to contribute as well.
Click to Donate!