Join us on Google Meet to learn about our Advanced Placement program!
Our Virtual Open House will be taking place the week of March 1st!
Check out our Viewbook below and join us on March 1st for more in depth information!
Out of District Registration
CHANGES TO HIGH SCHOOL DELIVERY FOR 2020-21
For the 2020-21 school year, Jasper Place will move towards a quarterly schedule. This is different from our typical two semester schedule where students have more classes per semester.
HOW A QUARTERLY SCHEDULE WORKS
Students would take two courses at a time:
- students may take one subject in the morning and the other in the afternoon,
- students will continue to receive the same amount of instructional time they did in a two-semester schedule,
- in-person classes will be 150 minutes, and
- diploma exams will be held in November, January, April and June for each quarter.
WHY WE’RE INTRODUCING A QUARTERLY SEMESTER SCHEDULE
This change is being introduced because it will:
- help schools transition between scenarios more easily throughout the school year if the COVID-19 situation changes.
- allow students to focus on fewer subjects at time, which will help ease the transition if schools have to move to at-home learning.
Assistant Principals Counsellors (Student Services)
ACCESS/Tutoring: Karen Chung & Jill Hooke (LRC)
RAP & Work Experience: Pat Elliott (room 155)
SCHOOLZONE PASSWORD RESET
If you require a schoolzone password reset please contact Lori.Allen@epsb.ca