Out of District Registration
CHANGES TO HIGH SCHOOL DELIVERY FOR 2020-21
For the 2020-21 school year, Jasper Place will move towards a quarterly schedule. This is different from our typical two semester schedule where students have more classes per semester.
HOW A QUARTERLY SCHEDULE WORKS
Students would take two courses at a time:
- students may take one subject in the morning and the other in the afternoon,
- students will continue to receive the same amount of instructional time they did in a two-semester schedule,
- in-person classes will be 150 minutes, and
- diploma exams will be held in November, January, April and June for each quarter.
WHY WE’RE INTRODUCING A QUARTERLY SEMESTER SCHEDULE
This change is being introduced because it will:
- help schools transition between scenarios more easily throughout the school year if the COVID-19 situation changes.
- allow students to focus on fewer subjects at time, which will help ease the transition if schools have to move to at-home learning.
Follow the link HERE to find out how to check out our school library books.
Or download the SORA app to access our digital library filled with a huge selection of popular ebooks and audiobooks. Students can log-in using their school email accounts.
SCHOOLZONE PASSWORD RESET
If you require a schoolzone password reset please contact Lori.Allen@epsb.ca
Jasper Place Resource List
Assistant Principals Counsellors (Student Services)
ACCESS/Tutoring: Karen Chung & Jill Hooke (LRC)
Cultural Liaison: Lyle Tootoosis (Student Services)
RAP & Work Experience: Pat Elliott (room 155)
Check out our 2020-21 Viewbook!