NEW STUDENTS: REGISTER.
If you’re new to Edmonton Public Schools, you’ll need to complete a Student Registration form and submit it to the office at your preferred school before April 18. Applying after April 18 may limit your options to high schools with available space. Learn more about registering as a new student.
Pre-Enrolment for 2017-2018
**Current Jasper Place Students**
Pre-enrolment for 2017-2018 will take place from March 24th to 18th. Students will receive information in their
block 1 class on March 24th regarding pre-enrolment. Students without a block 1 class should report to the scheduling office on March 24th.
To complete pre-enrolment, students must:
- Have their parent/guardian Sign in to SchoolZone using the parent/guardian login credentials and set the "Next Year" school indicator. This option will open up on March 13th on Schoolzone.
- Complete the pre-enrolment booklet and have a parent/guardian sign the forms. (2 signatures required).
- Select courses on April 5th and 6th at JP school using the Online Student Course Request (OSCR) system.
- All students must be pre-enrolled by April 18th.
Any students wishing a fourth year of high school may register with Centre High School on TBA in the Access room. Please bring your student ID card.
**Jr High** students attending a Jasper Place feeder school will pre-enroll for Jasper Place High school at their current Jr High School. Parents will also be required to Sign in to SchoolZone between 9 a.m. on March 13 and 4 p.m. on April 18, 2017 to select your child’s preferred school for the 2017-2018 school year.
** Out of District Registration** will take place Wednesday April 5th, 1:00pm -5:00pm in Student Services.
GET HELP COMPLETING PRE-ENROLMENT
Talk to your child’s current school principal if you:
- don’t know the password for your parent SchoolZone account
- need help signing in to SchoolZone
- have a question about completing pre-enrolment in SchoolZone
- need a paper form instead