Jasper Place school did not go to a random selection for the 2018-2019 school year.
Welcome to all of our new students and thank you for selecting Jasper Place High as your school of choice!
Requests can be seen under "Course Requests" in Schoolzone. (out of district students will not have a schoolzone account until the new school year.)
Request changes can be done in the scheduling office until the end of June or during Summer School in the General office (9:00 am - 12 pm).
A summer newsletter will be mailed home to all students with information about our School Registration that will take place in late August. (timetable, ID card, etc.)
Have a great summer!
Pre-Enrolment for 2018-2019
**Current Jasper Place Students**
- Pre-enrolment for 2018-2019 will take place from March 23rd to April 16th.
- Students will receive a pre-enrolment package in their block 1 class on March 23rd.
- Students without a block 1 class should report to the scheduling office on March 23rd.
To complete pre-enrolment, students must:
- Have their parent/guardian Sign in to SchoolZone between 9:00 am on March 12th and 4:00 pm on April 16th using their parent/guardian login credentials and set the "Next Year" school indicator.
- Complete the pre-enrolment booklet and have a parent/guardian sign the forms. (2 signatures required).
- Select courses on April 4th and 5th at JP school using the Online Student Course Request (OSCR) system.
- All students must be pre-enrolled by April 16th.
Any students wishing a fourth year of high school may register with Centre High School on TBA in Student Services. Please bring your student ID card.
**Current EPSB Jr High Students** Parents are required to Sign in to SchoolZone between 9:00 am on March 12th and 4:00 pm on April 16th to select your child’s preferred school for the 2018-2019 school year.
Students attending a Jasper Place feeder school will complete their pre-enrolment by selecting courses for Jasper Place High school at their current Jr High School (see your current school for dates and times).
Students not attending a Jasper Place feeder school can complete their registration during our Out of District Registration as noted below.
** Out of District Registration** will take place Tuesday April 10th, 1:00pm - 5:00pm in Student Services.
If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, new applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area (but within the City of Edmonton) are chosen by random selection.
The random selection process is conducted by district administration to ensure that all students are provided equal opportunity to attend the school or program. Where needed, random selections will be completed, and parents notified, no later than April 25.