Pre-Enrolment for 2019-2020
Current Jasper Place Students
- Pre-enrolment for 2019-2020 will take place from March 11th to April 15th.
- Students will receive a pre-enrolment package in their block 1 class on April 3rd.
- Students without a block 1 class should report to the scheduling office on April 3rd.
To complete pre-enrolment, students must:
- Have their parent/guardian Sign in to SchoolZone between 9:00 am on March 11th and 4:00 pm on April 15th using their parent/guardian login credentials and set the "Next Year" school indicator.
- Complete the pre-enrolment booklet and have a parent/guardian sign the forms. (2 signatures required).
- Select courses on April 10th and 11th at JP school using the Online Student Course Request (OSCR) system.
- All students must be pre-enrolled by April 15th.
Any students wishing a fourth year of high school may register with Centre High School on TBA in Room 117.
Please bring your student ID card.
Current EPSB Students
(Not currently attending Jasper Place)
Parents are required to Sign in to SchoolZone between 9:00 am on March 11th and 4:00 pm on April 15th to select your child’s preferred school for the 2019-2020 school year.
Students attending a Jasper Place feeder school will complete their pre-enrolment by selecting courses for Jasper Place High School at their current Jr. High School. Jr. High Schools.
Students not attending one of the Jr High Schools listed above or is attending another EPSB High School can register at Jasper Place School on April 3, 2019, 1:00pm – 5:00pm in Student Services.
Out of District Registration
(Non EPSB Students)
Students not currently attending an Edmonton Public School can register at Jasper Place School on Wednesday April 3, 2019 -1:00pm - 5:00pm in Student Services.
If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, new applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area (but within the City of Edmonton) are chosen by random selection.
The random selection process is conducted by district administration to ensure that all students are provided equal opportunity to attend the school or program. Where needed, random selections will be completed, and parents notified, no later than April 26.